Move over, Ms L!

Hi all, wondering why you are looking at this jumbled up page? This is due to the fact that Facebook didn't like our url since it starts with wog, so we have been forced to move the blog. This was some time ago, and we have placed a script which would automatically send you to our new location. Obviously, this hasn't worked for all of you, since we have just finished moderating some of your comments which appeared on this site recently, and not on our new (and improved!) site. So what we're saying is head on over to our new site, and update your bookmarks!

Saturday 1 July 2017

50th anniversary Magical Mystery Tour spoof


13 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I'll buy two!!

db said...

I wouldn't mind those eggcups

Andrew Stanhope said...

https://shop.abbeyroad.com/The-Beatles/All/I-Am-The-Eggman-I-Am-The-Walrus-Egg-Cups/50NC0CA60KZ

db said...

Thanks Andrew

Debjorgo said...

I like to see another release of MMT. The box with the Blu-ray now looks small next to the Pepper box.

arrownet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
arrownet said...

Move the Pepper box further away until it appears to be the same size as the MMT box.

Debjorgo said...

Maybe they could sell the yellow border with the song titles, like the American lp, that you could just seat the MMT box into.

Brent from Nashville said...

Am I the only one who'd love to see three hours of outtakes? I'd love it.

Debjorgo said...

No Brent. You're not the only one.

I want everything!

Anonymous said...

I have a reproduction poster of MMT on it it list the songs but instead of Blue Jay Way it's listed as Blue Day Way. Does anyone else know anything about this?

Unknown said...

I too would love to see some kind of special anniversary package prepared for IMHO one of the more interesting Beatles musical collections. I cannot believe that the entire release is going to be ignored just because it was not an official album!!! A very sad day indeed....