Move over, Ms L!

Hi all, wondering why you are looking at this jumbled up page? This is due to the fact that Facebook didn't like our url since it starts with wog, so we have been forced to move the blog. This was some time ago, and we have placed a script which would automatically send you to our new location. Obviously, this hasn't worked for all of you, since we have just finished moderating some of your comments which appeared on this site recently, and not on our new (and improved!) site. So what we're saying is head on over to our new site, and update your bookmarks!

Saturday 25 December 2010

Christmas gifts 2010

Here's a self-indulgent post from me: What Beatles related gifts I got for Christmas this year! For starters, here's the Yellow Submarine Bar Ware gift box.
Pretty nice, eh? I'm currently freezing these cubes. I have a bar in my basement, so that was a thoughtful gift.
Another wonderful present was this:
Yes, it's one of their Christmas singles! I'm a cheapskate collector, so I didn't have any of these beforehand. Trouble is, being a completeist, this means I now have to try and get the other six! Oh well, everything comes to he who waits. Last of the Beatles' gifts is this:
I don't know if I'm ever going to start puzzling this one together, but it was a great gift. On a related note, I got this piece of machinery:
It's a record player with USB out, which means I can record from vinyl to my hard disk drive. I've already set it up and tried it with Audacity, and it works perfectly! Merry Christmas to my readers!

2 comments:

Sara S. said...

It looks like you got some great stuff! I have looked at that Yellow sub bar set and thought it looked like fun! Have a Merry Christmas my fellow Beatle blogger!

Love, Sara

Kwai Chang said...

Turntables rule...